martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Blake's Winter Vacation

For the winter vacation, I had the opportunity to travel to a few cities in Europe.   I visited Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Munich.  While there I went to many museums and parks.  It is very hard for me to say which city was my favorite because I enjoyed them all.  Truthfully they were all great and they were all unique.  I spent most of my days exploring the cities and trying to stay warm because it was very cold.  The high temperature some days was just 2 degrees Celsius, which is very different from Almonte.  I wanted to share a few of my photos from my trip so you guys could see them.  I hope you enjoy them and I am looking forward to reading your comments. 
One of the many canals in Amsterdam

Standing on a bridge next to a canal in Amsterdam

One of the murals on the Berlin Wall at the East Side Gallery. Berlin, Germany

A Christmas market in the Main Square in Prague

Charles Bridge in Prague

A view of Munich from a Bell Tower

10 comentarios:

  1. Hi, My name is Ana.I think your vacation there are funny and beutiful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi
    My name is Pablo Caceres Ramos
    your holidays are fantastik

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, my name is Paula.
    I like your photos because are very funny.
    I love the murals and I like Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Munich.
    Bye,Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi,my name is María.

    I like your photos because are very beutiful.
    Your vacation are very interesting,but it was a bit cold jaja :)
    Bye,Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi
    My name is maria.
    I think Amsterdam is great!
    I would like to visit this city because i can see that you are really happy there.
    Bye,Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello people :D my name is Antonio Jesús Valladolid.
    The photos are very beautiful. I was inmunich (Germany) in november with my family, and I liked it very much,and I was in Heilig Heist Kirche (bell tower) in inglis Holy Ghost Church.
    goodbye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. A really nice trip indeed!
    I love Prague, it's like being in a fairy tale.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello my name is Pablo caceresramos 1ºc .Bake´s journey seems very interesting and cool

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello!! My name is Francisco Javier Campina your holidays are good and fantastic

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters