lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2009

DR. FRANKENSTEIN OR DR. FRONKONSTEEN?

You have read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein this term. Dr. Frankenstein gives live to a creature but it is not a monster because it has got feelings. This novel is a classic . Now I want to show you another classic, a movie called Young Frankenstein. It is a very funny parody of the book. Dr. Fronkonsteen is Dr. Frankenstein's niece. He wants to make his grandfather's experiment again. In this scene, he meets Igor and Inga, his assistants. Watch the scene and leave your comments.
What do you think of Igor? And... there is a mistake above. Watch the video and tell me. Merry Xmas.



9 comentarios:

  1. Hello! I really like the video! it's very fubby! i`m going to download the all film! and igor is very funny too! it's very ugly!
    I cannot find the mistake, miss, give us a clue!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. miss, yo will see my new blog! it's http://artejuvenil-javier.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my dear bilingual students and teachers!!!! How are you all doing? I know that you are working very hard this year and I really hope you keep on like that! I am doing well in my new school, although I miss you a lot!!!!
    I want to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, and that all your dreams come true!!!! Because you are WORTHY!!!!!
    I hope to see you very soon!
    Lots of kisses
    Cristina Ruiz

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi there. Here is the clue. Dr. Fronkonsteen is Dr. Frankenstein's .....???

    Hi Cris, we miss you too. Merry Xmas

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dr. Fronkonsteen is Dr. Frankenstein's grandson!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That's it You did it!!!. Niece means "sobrina". Good job!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello! I like the video and I like when I-gor and Frankenstein are contradict!This parody is very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi everybody!
    I like this video, it's very funny! LOL!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi!!!!
    I really like this video, it´s veryyyyyy funy jeje.

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters