jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

WHO is?

Spanish and English are not the same languages and you don't make the sentences in the same way.
In Spanish you don't have to write out or say WHO is doing something because the verb is written in a special way and you understand it anyway.
But in English you have to write or say WHO is doing somethin (el sujeto).

Es alto = It is tall, he is tall.

Juan va a mi clase y me gusta porque es alto. = Juan goes to my class and I like him because he is tall.

I like this story because it is very nice.

I like you because you are kind.

He likes me because I am funny.

If you just write "He likes me because am funny" you miss something and the sentence is incomplete.

Now write a comment with that kind of phrase.

11 comentarios:

  1. I'm javi! My sentence-> I meet ana because SHE is my friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´m jesus
    my sentence- ...and drink coca cola.
    and I drink coca cola.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hellooooo, I am David Villaran!!!!!!!!!!! My sentence is- I am going to the cinema with Melany because she is my girlfriend and I am very happy. =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm Ana.
    My sentence is: I am listening to Anahí's songs because she is my favourite singer.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very good! But Jesús: why are you drinking coke?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello! I am Maria Aragón! My sentence is: I see Crepusculo because is my favorite movie!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Then Maria you should say: I see Twilight because IT is my favourite movie

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hello! I am Ana María.My sentences is: I am listening music because is one of my hobbies.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I´m Jose Maria García and My sentence is: I'm very happy because I have passed the listening.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. hello ! my mistake is: 7/12 = seven twelth
    and another mistake is :I don't like this festivity very much

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi! I´m MªCristina Pardo Bella, a mistake that I put much is: I do my homeworks but that isn't without is:I do my homework

    ResponderEliminar

Your opinion matters